Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The authors have reviewed The British Herpetological Society's Ethical Policy and Guidelines (available at https://www.thebhs.org/info-advice/134-bhs-ethics-policy) and confirm that their research adheres to this.
- The authors have provided the names, institutions and email address of four potential reviewers in the "Comments to Editor" box below.
- The manuscript file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (PDF's are not accepted)
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font, and employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- Figures are JPG or PDF and a minimum resolution of 300dpi
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.